The central Government published the CoWIN App, all the citizens can download it from the google play store into their devices. The CoWIN App is published for many uses and all our data can be gathered in one place. As of now, vaccination is compulsory everywhere and we need to keep our vaccination certificates with us as proof that we are vaccinated in this way this application can help us a lot it keeps our vaccination certificates and all our data related to the covid-19. For more details related to this CoWIN App you need to read this article till the end.
The CoWIN App is available on the google play store all can download it from there. The steps to download it and how to register there are mentioned below in the article.
IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad announced a challenge to strengthen the CoWIN system, which will be a digital platform for the vaccine’s introduction in the country, on December 23, 2020. Prasad also announced a cash prize of Rs 40 lakh and Rs 20 lakh for the top two competitors, respectively.
CoWIN App Complete Overview
|Updated||4 September 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||National Health Portal-MoHFW|
Uses of CoWIN App
- This CoWIN App is used to book our vaccination from sitting at home easily.
- Then it is used to keep our vaccination certificates, we can use them whenever and anywhere needed.
- The app will provide us with all the details of the vaccination available what contents they have and everything.
- Not only the above uses but it will also provide us the details about the covid-19 virus.
- With this app, we can stay updated with all the details related to the covid-19 virus or the vaccines.
- We can check how many people are vaccinated with the covid-19 vaccine.
- The app is quite handy and user friendly it is suggested that every citizen should have this application in their devices.
- By using this app no need to keep our vaccination certificate with us all the time as a printout or hardcopy.
About CoWIN App
This Mobile CoWIN App is currently intended for CoWIN Facility level users to perform Vaccinator, Supervisor, and Surveyor tasks.
1) Beneficiary Registration: Beneficiaries can be registered on the application based on the Government of India’s categories.
2) Beneficiary Verification: The relevant details of the Beneficiary can be captured in encrypted form and used to ensure that the vaccine is administered to the correct Beneficiary. This is true both at the time of registration and at the time of vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: Beneficiary Aadhaar authentication can be done in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication from the application to ensure de-duplication. This is true whether you’re registering or validating your account.
4) Vaccination Status: The Beneficiary’s vaccination status can be updated based on the dosing schedule, from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated, and from partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Adverse Event Reporting After Immunization: The application allows you to report an AEFI (Adverse Event Following Immunization).
How To Download CoWIN App
- First of all open the google play store or apple app store on your mobile phone.
- After that, you have to click on the search bar given there.
- Now in the search bar, you have to enter the “cowin”.
- Then you have to click on search.
- Now the app will appear on your screen before you
- You have to click on the install option to download the app to your mobile phone.
- Universal Travel Pass Online Apply
- Covid Vaccine Certificate By Name
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
How To Download Vaccination Certificate By CoWIN App
- Firstly, you need to install the CoWIN App into your device according to the process mentioned in the article.
- After that click on the icon of the app to get into it.
- Now the home page will appear on your mobile screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on either register or sign in.
- Then you have to enter your mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- After that, you will get a message containing the OTP which you have to enter into the given OTP box.
- Now click on the verify button and then on the proceed.
- Then you have to click on the certificate option given there under your name.
- At last, the certificate will start downloading into your device.
- By following this process, you can download the certificate easily to your device.
In this way, we have covered all the details about the CoWIN App. For more details keep in touch with our website
|Official Website||Click Here|
|IHR Homepage||Click Here|