Vaccine Certificate downloading procedure through the Mobile Number is discussed in this writing, you are well known of the fact that every individual who gets vaccinated receives a digital vaccination certificate which is also printable. Downloading a Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number is really a simple process. The download procedure of the vaccination certificate is easy as well as remembering a three-letter word for an adult. Through this article you will get the detailed guide about downloading the Vaccination Certificate by the registered Mobile Number.
Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number
Vaccine Certificate can be downloaded easily with the help of registered mobile number, as of 30 January 2022 more the 160 Crore of COVID-19 vaccine dose has been jabbed and more than 50 crore citizens are fully vaccinated. The vaccinations are done rapidly in order to fight against the viral SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19. Every individual who is resident of India must take the vaccine doses if he/she is eligible, as we are the citizens of the country this is our right to get vaccinated with the vaccine of COVID-19.
The Government of India has launched the Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in, in order to take appointments for the vaccination from the eligible citizens, firstly the vaccination registration was limited to front line workers, then it was available for every individual. As the current scenario the vaccination services are not only limited to adults, a teen who lies between the age 15 to 17 are also eligible to get vaccinated with the vaccine of COVID-19.
Vaccine Certificate Download Overview
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Certificate Download Method||Through Mobile Number|
|Vaccine Names||Covidshield & Covaxin|
|Certificate Type||Digital Certificate|
|Certificate For||1st Dose, 2nd Dose & Precaution Dose|
|Steps to download Vaccine Certificate through Mobile Number||Given Below|
Two vaccines Covidshield and Covaxin are available in India for the citizens, all the adults are getting vaccinated with the Covidshield and eligible teens are getting vaccinated with Covaxin. Before visiting the nearest vaccination certificate, an adult or eligible teen has to register his/her vaccine slot through the Co-WIN Portal. The portal is not only used to register for vaccination, here you will find various services regarding the vaccine, but this portal is mostly used to make an appointment for the vaccination and download the vaccination certificate.
An individual can download the vaccination certificate if he / she the mobile number which is registered at the time vaccination, in case your registered mobile number is not yet activate or you have registered someone else mobile then first you have to visit the vaccination centre where you have vaccinated and ask the vaccinator to update your that Mobile Number which is active and also available with you.
Vaccine Certificate Downloading Procedure By Mobile Number
Vaccine Certificate can be downloaded using the Mobile Number by following the following step-by-step procedure, read the step-by-step guide carefully and know the downloading procedure.
- Step I. In order to download the Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number firstly an individual has to visit the Co-WIN Portal i.e. @cowin.gov.in.
- Step II. Post visiting the Co-WIN Portal you will have an option of Register / Sign In at the top-left-corner, click on the option.
- After clicking on the option of Register / Sign In you will find a text box, in the text enter that Mobile Number which is linked with your vaccination certificate and then hit the button of Get OTP.
- Post hitting the option of Get OTP you will be redirected to another webpage where you will again find a text box, in that text box fill in the OTP which will be received on the registered mobile number and then tap on the option of Verify & Proceed.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will find your name and more details about the vaccination certificate, here you will have an option of Show Certificate, tap on that option.
- Post visiting the option of Show Certificate an option of Download will be visible before you, tap on that option and download your vaccination certificate in order to print the vaccination certificate.
We hope that after reading this article if you have any questions or queries regarding downloading the Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number, even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries regarding downloading the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|IHRPOE Homepage||Click Here|